Friday, February 20, 2004

I can get so hooked on TV. It doesn't even have to be good TV. Hours of my life. Gone, just like that, with nothing to show for it. I can't stand it. It's so unsatisfying. Today was mostly an unproductive sick day. I'm trying to salvage some productivity out of it now that it's almost over. On Wednesday I was being super-studious at a small public library. After a few hours of reading I got tired and did what any normal student would do - rested my head on my books for a minute or two. I had my eyes closed for no more than 45 seconds before a library personnel person came by and whispered, "excuse me, you can't sleep in the library." I was shocked. Can't sleep in the library? Good grief! The place was almost empty; it wasn't like my body was taking up valuable table space. I was still sitting for crying out loud! College students get some of their best sleep in libraries. Obviously this lady didn't know anything about studying. It's not like I came into the library with a pillow and sleeping bag. Aren't I allowed a 10 minute break after using the library to study for a couple hours? Humph. Current mood: relaxed Current music: Cello CD GTOTD: I got pictures of Jackson (post-amputation) today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home