Wednesday, February 11, 2004

heh heh heh...

I'm so sneaky. I'm here at school studying for my "molecular biology of the synapse" midterm tomorrow afternoon. There are nice, comfy, armed computer chairs at the computer terminals but if you sit at the desks you get hard, flat wooden ones with very little cushioning. Yup. I just switched chairs. I'm awesome. Surprisingly, very few people have caught on to this and lots of people at the desks remain in uncomfortable chairs as they sit less than 15 feet away from an empty comfortable computer chair. MWA HA HA HA. I'm sure this will supercharge my studying. Current mood: megalomaniacal Current music: after hunting around in my head for any possible shreds of music stuck in there, I'm coming back empty GTOTD: One of my lab partners has read all the James Herriott books!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home