Thursday, April 29, 2004

"Motherhood: 24/7 on the front lines of humanity. Are you man enough to try it?" ~Maria Shriver Schwarzenegger She was on Oprah today and one thing they're both tired of hearing is "I'm just a mother." As if being a mother is some how a lesser, base, non-important, non-influential necessity. Hey, I want to be a mother. I'd rather be a mother than work at any high-paying job that requires a biology degree. The benefits of motherhood are eternal. Results are in for both psych tests and I'm happy with both of them. The anthro midterm seemed insanely simple too. 66 questions: most multiple choice, some matching and some true/false. Not bad at all. Josh comes to visit tonight and I can't wait. Can't wait can't wait can't wait. CAN'T. WAIT. It's insane that we've spent more than half the time we've been "together" physically apart 400 miles. How does a relationship WORK like that? No, seriously. How?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home